The CPT46 Commercial Series Pizza Prep Table Refrigerator with Stainless Door. Maintains food safe temperatures in 100°F ambient conditions and with a Net capacity of 11 cubic feet this front breathing Prep Table Refrigerator is the right choice for hot kitchens. It features an Adjustable ducted air distribution system to suit any kitchen.
The CPT46 is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from minor damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean. The CPT46 Includes 1 epoxy coated shelf. Equipped with a Spring assisted self closing door, with stay open feature (field reversible without kit). A 46" x 19" x 1/2" thick white polyethylene cutting board is standard. The unit is ISO 9001:14001, ETL Sanitation Listed, cETLus Listed and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty. Provided with a full complement of plastic 1/3rd size pans, 4" deep and adapter bars.
- Dimensions: 46" W x 32.25" D x 43.5" H
- Net capacity of 11 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 1386 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- Electrical consumption of 3.2 kWh/day, at 3.7 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing door, with stay open feature (field reversible without kit)
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Front breathing air flow design
- Stainless steel exterior door with ABS interior liner
- Adjustable ducted air distribution system to suit any kitchen
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides and top with stainless steel interior
- Maintains food safe temperatures in 100°F ambient conditions
- R-134a refrigerant
- Provided with a full complement of plastic 1/3rd size pans, 4" deep and adapter bars
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Includes 1 epoxy coated shelf
- Epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Standard with (4) 6" Stem Casters (2 with brakes)
- 46" x 19" x 1/2" thick white polyethylene cutting board is standard
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 48 "W x 34 "D x 44 "H at 284 lbs
- Energy efficient non-electric evaporation system
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
ETL Sanitation Listed
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 3.2 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 11ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 11ft3
Door Opening: 22.5" W x 23" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 60.5" D
Shelves Included: 1
||Nominal Compres. of 1386 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
Heat Rejection: 454 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 14 - 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
11 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.