The CPT46-D Commercial Series Pizza Prep Table Refrigerator with Stainless Drawers. Maintains food safe temperatures in 100°F ambient conditions and with a Net capacity of 11 cubic feet this front breathing Prep Table Refrigerator is the right choice for hot kitchens. It features an Adjustable ducted air distribution system to suit any kitchen.
The CPT46-D is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from minor damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean. The CPT46-D Includes 2 stainless steel drawers with 250 lbs dynamic load rating and 6 polycarbonate plastic 1/3rd size, 4" deep pans. Each drawer accommodates: (2) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (pans by others). A 46" x 19" x 1/2" thick white polyethylene cutting board is standard. The unit is ISO 9001:14001, ETL Sanitation Listed, cETLus Listed and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 46" W x 32.25" D x 43.5" H
- Net capacity of 11 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 1386 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- Electrical consumption of 4.3 kWh/day, at 3.7 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Drawer slides are constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with acetal rollers
- Each drawer accommodates: (2) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (pans by others)
- Extruded aluminum flush mount drawer handle
- Magnetic drawer gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior drawer with stainless steel interior
- Adjustable ducted air distribution system to suit any kitchen
- Stainless steel interior with stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top
- Maintains food safe temperatures in 100°F ambient conditions
- R-134a refrigerant
- Provided with a full complement of plastic 1/3rd size pans, 4" deep and adapter bars
- Evaporator coils are epoxy electrocoated (E-Coat) to help fight corrosion
- Includes 2 stainless steel drawers with 250 lbs dynamic load rating and 6 polycarbonate plastic 1/3rd size, 4" deep pans
- Drawer frames are formed of 14 gauge stainless steel and securely fastened in the cabinet
- Standard with (4) 6" Stem Casters (2 with brakes)
- 46" x 19" x 1/2" thick white polyethylene cutting board is standard
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 47.75 "W x 33.75 "D x 44.25 "H at 337 lbs
- Energy efficient non-electric evaporation system
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
ETL Sanitation Listed
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 4.3 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 11ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 11ft3
Drawer Opening: 22.5" W x 23" H
Depth with Drawer fully extended: 57.5" D
Drawers Included: 2
||Nominal Compres. of 1386 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
Heat Rejection: 605 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 14 - 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
11 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.