The HH1-SSB-HS Professional Series Upright Hot Holding Cabinet with a Half Stainless Door and Flush mount door handles is perfect for any professional. The reliable motor that powers the compressor in the top of this unit provides the cabinet with a continuous stream of cool air, ensuring a steady constant temperature. The HH1-SSB-HS frame is composed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The HH1-SSB-HS Includes 13 universal tray slides, and comes Standard with (4) 5" HD Casters (2 with brakes), it features Spring assisted self closing lockable doors, with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit). The unit is UL EPH Listed, cETLus Listed, ISO 9001:14001 and includes a HACR Breaker: 20.0 / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 27.5" W x 33.75" D x 84.5" H
- Net capacity of 24.9 cubic feet
- The digital controller is adjustable from 90 - 190°F and can be set to fahrenheit or celsius
- Electrical consumption of 11.08 kWh/day, at 14.2 Amps on a 5 - 20P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing lockable doors, with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit)
- Flush mount door handles
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- HD hinges are 8 gauge stainless steel with a welded hinge pin
- Insulated with 2 3/8" of high density fiberglass insulation
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel interior walls, ceiling, floors and doors
- Adjustable temperature control from 90°F to 190°F
- Easy to use LED digital controller (°F or °C) with separate on/off switch
- Top heating chamber is seperated and protected from the food cabinet.
- Includes 13 universal tray slides
- Mounted on stainless steel supports the tray slides are adjustable in 1-1/2" increments
- Standard with (4) 5" HD Casters (2 with brakes)
- Innovative ducted air distribution system eliminates hot and cold spots in cabinet
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 32 "W x 38 "D x 85 "H at 475 lbs
- UL, cUL, and UL SAN approved
- HACR Breaker: 20.0, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||UL EPH Listed
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 20P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 11.08 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 20 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 24.9ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 24.9ft3
Door Opening: 27.5" W x 33.75" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 84.5" D
Shelves Included: 13
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 110 - 120V
Control Setpoint Range: 90 - 190°F
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.